There are a number of groups who meet during the week for support, to grow in faith and for prayer. Newcomers are always welcome.
- Friday mornings – Women in the Word (previously known as Ladies Bible Study Group) meet in Brighstone on alternate Friday mornings, popular for its food and fun! For information about this group please click here. For details of the venue, check The Link.
- Tuesday evening – A group meets on Tuesday evenings for Bible study and prayer in Brighstone. For venue details, check The Link.
- ‘Tuesdays at Ten’ – A small group at Brook uses Life-builder booklets to facilitate shared leadership, and meets every Tuesday morning. Click here to find out more about this group.
- Friday afternoon 2.30pm – The Shorwell group meets to share a time of discussion and prayer. Contact the church office for more information.
- Coffee and Chat – a fellowship group in Brighstone and Limerstone, meeting every other Wednesday morning. Check The Link for venue details.
Morning Prayer is said Wednesday at Brighstone, details can be found here in the most recent copy of The Link (the weekly pew sheet).
There is a service of Holy Communion on Tuesday at 10am at St Mary’s Brighstone.